Sunday, 30 December 2012

Les Miserables: High School English Edition

If you thought Eddie Redmayne and Samantha Barks were good in Les Miserables, think again.

Below is one of many five star films my friends and I produced for our High School English class. In case it's hard to follow, this is the crucial moment when Marius is fighting to protect the barricade and Eponine sacrifices herself to save his life.

The cast is as follows:
Marius: Katie Larsen Carter
Eponine: Annie Stewart Grow
Cinematography/SFX: Rebbie Groesbeck Redmayne*


video


I have seen the film in theaters twice. The first time, I wept at the sheer beauty of the story and performance. The second time, I wept because all I could think about were these videos.

Drink with me, to days gone by. Because these seriously were the days.


*You cannot tell me Rebbie Redmayne doesn't roll off the tongue. Let this girl dream a dream.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Annie's "no' is my favorite thing and I can't stop laughing about it. It's playing over and over in my mind.