Tuesday, 24 July 2012

when in LA...

Whenever I drive on Santa Monica Boulevard (cue Sheryl Crow) past the Beverly Hills sign, there stands a perpetual crowd of asian tourists forming a line to take their picture. I find nothing as confusing as this.

In case you are planning a trip to Beverly Hills, don't. Come visit me down the street in Santa Monica. We can go to the beach. Afterwards we will drive past and make fun of the tourists.

All that being said, I have been in LA for little over a year now and have still not had a celebrity sighting. I feel cheated by this.

Seeing as I have but a few days of freedom left before I again become a contributing member of society, I am thinking of eating my words, donning my fanny pack, and doing this.


I just think Shellee-Ann Kellee looks so fun. Advice/comments/encourage and/or discouragements? I'm all ears. 

4 comments:

danielle said...

wait... rebbs... i think my fam is honestly doing this tomorrow. you must join! we will talk.

holli h. said...

Jacob and I are going to LA in August!! Any other ideas of what we should do/see and what we shouldn't--not that you're an LA insider?

amanda said...

Do it, and report back to us!

Kellee Marie Cook said...

all kellee's with two e's can be trusted. go for it.