Sunday, 29 January 2012

thanklet!


I've never been one of those wedding-planner girls who has her dress, diamond and wedding colors picked out by the time she's 13. I've just never really thought about it. But recently a dear friend sent me this.



And now my imagination is running wild! It's like a thong for your ankle! It's like lingerie for your foot!

I think it'd be awesome to like have me wear the white one, and get a different colored one for each of my 17 bridesmaids. We'll go barefoot all day and take a picture of us standing in a row with our feet seductively protruding from our floor length wedding & bridesmaids dresses.

I can't wait to make my dream wedding come true. Now all I need is a fiancee who will marry me or at least sign off on 18 multi-colored "Jewels by Michele."

Buy yours here. You're welcome!

4 comments:

danielle said...

sick.

Kellee Marie Cook said...

I knew I could count on you Reb! Funny and witty per usual.

Mrs. Ham said...

can i please be the 18th?!

Brandon and Katie said...

Reminds me of "the" swimming suit. Please tell me you remember. I love you.