Thursday, 1 December 2011

silver lining

Remember that time I worked 24 hours in two days and at the end of all of it the power went out at the agency and I lost half my work? Ok, ok I didn't, but for a minute I thought I did and was about to tear my all of my hairs off. Thank you Bill Gates for inventing Auto Recovery as part of your Microsoft Word software.


(this is what Chiat/Day (& night) looks like when the power is out. creep fest!)


The silver lining in all of this though, is that according to howmanyofme.com, I am approximately the ONLY Rebbie Groesbeck in the US of A. Take a looksie.


I would recommend that you visit that website, but I can't be sure it won't give infect your computer with viruses. Virusi? Anyway, I'm feeling all sorts of one-of-a-kind. Happy December friends!

No comments: