Sunday, 1 May 2011

BUBBLE NAILZ.

What is this contraption, you ask?

Though it looks like a ventilated mini boxing glove, it is actually an invention known as BUBBLE NAILS, designed to help nail polish dry faster and be protected along the way. I have made fun of Danielle for owning these for quite some time. Now that I'm all about trying new things I decided I should try them out instead of teasing in ignorance.


My experiment consisted of two variables:
Variable 1: Un-bubbled fingers. My thumb and middle finger fell into this category.
Variable 2: Bubbled fingers. My pointer, ring, and pinky fingers make up this category.


I tested my theory by completing tasks I normally would. I g-chatted with Ryan and the fool had no idea!! I unloaded the dishwasher. I tried to do my hair but it was kinda hard.


The result? No noticeable difference between variables one and two. I can now make fun of Dani with peace of conscience.

3 comments:

danielle said...

BAHAHAHAHA WHHHATTTT?
have you tried painting your nails, putting bubble nails on and directly climbing into your bed knowing that in the morning you will not have crinkled sheet prints on your nails?
ok then, you are still not allowed to say a thing.

Julianne said...

hahaha that is the funniest thing ever! where do you even get those?

Maileen Velazquez said...
This comment has been removed by the author.