Monday, 26 July 2010

the end is near.

I have officially entered my last week here in the nyc. It's been a swarm of very mixed emotions and i'm guessing it will only get worse. 
I'm constantly debating whether to splurge or to save. Someone help me rationalize choosing the former. 
 I made a bucket list of things I wanted to do before I left, then realized 98% of them had to do with food. Not surprising but still, semi embarrassing. So...if anyone has any other, low-cal, wallet-friendly suggestions, send them my way.
If you had a week in this city, what would you do?

3 comments:

Brittany said...

Whatever you do, make sure you splurge. Who knows if you'll ever be in New York again as a single gal able to splurge a little. I mean, you're in New York! How could you not justify splurging just on that fact alone? ;)

Jen said...

Take as many classes at Steps that you can. I love love love their classes.

Kellee Marie Cook said...

DOUGHNUT PLANT. every single day. and bring me back one. pb & j preferably.