Friday, 26 February 2010

it's official.


two months from today i will be an indentured servant of the lovely OGILVY & MATHER. i feel incredibly lucky to be going to such an amazing agency. thank you thank you to my amazing professors who work so hard to get us in these places!

i found some pictures on the interweb, at least i think this is the right office. they just moved to a new building so i'm not sure. probably won't look like this from my intern desk anyway but hey, i can dream.





how amazing is that? i go between being nervous and excited out of my brain. either way, these next two months need to fly by...

p.s. our levi's commercial won a silver addy the other night! so exciting. we got all cocktail-ified and piled in two huge vans to go up to the gala in salt lake. we ate all sorts of rich food and drank sprite from the open bar. it was great :) pictures possibly to come.

3 comments:

me said...

Hi. I'm one of those 'blog stalkers'. I don't recall how I came across your blog, but I love it! Congrats on the award and I saw your ad on the BYU ADlab link, great job.

Chelsey said...

I'm afraid of families.

Chelsey said...

That comment belongs on the next post. I am apparently unfamiliar with the blogospehere. You get the picture.