Monday, 4 January 2010

on the wings of love!!!

if my career as a copywriter ever ends in me writing taglines like the title of this post, please shoot me.
I AM IN SHOCK. i am in awe, and in somewhat of a state of despair at what i apparently have to do in order to find myself a nice, strapping young bachelor.
in the picture below i find 7 counts of fried blond extensions, at least 12 chest-related plastic surgeries, 1 really bad dancer and 1 cambodian dirty-talker.


these poor girls!! i mean really, there's no chance they've had trouble getting men in the past is there? with cleavage like that, i believe i would be capable of great things. but let's not forget who they are competing for...

k fine he's beautiful.

the "perfect" guy, every girl dreams of. except, of course, those of us who like people with personalities. weird.
here is a direct jake quote:

"I love salsa dancing. Country dancing on a Thursday night in Dallas is really fun, too. (wait, i swear i've seen him at that place across from ozz...or maybe studio 600?) I enjoy working with my hands, creating or building something, landscaping and doing garden work. Even if a woman didn't enjoy doing the things that I do, I would want her to be a part of them because I love them so much."

indeed you must love them jake! in fact, i believe we saw you lumberjacking around shirtless in some back country vineyard for hours tonight. what a coincidence. i appreciate his purity, i really do. i just...might tear him to shreds.

so if you're interested in learning more about him, such as the fact that he played a young chuck norris in WTR, you can visit the ULTIMATE fan site at jakepavelka.net

as for me, i think i'll do my best to swear off this season and satisfy myself by dreamily scribbling 'rebbie pavelka' in my notebooks.

9 comments:

Dani Stolworthy said...

1. i laughed at your comment on my blog. i love your life.
2. i was going to write a blog about the bachelor as well. Long story short, I haven't watched it in about 80 years but decided to tune in with my roommate to watch the cheesy lines that always come with the first episode & make fun of it. Problem is I started rooting for certain girls (possibly because 1/2 of the girls were so heinous- i was in shock too). I even got defensive when other people starting talking & told them to shutup so I could hear my show which was another bad sign. If you root for certain girls it puts you in a tough spot because you tend to start tuning in weekly. I hope I have the self control to not.

Billy Reano said...

Well, you can land your airplane in my landing strip any day.

Kellee Marie Cook said...

here it is. thanks for doing this post. I knew you'd do a good job with it. I still can't believe what we saw last night, however I don't know if we have any choice but to watch next week's..

Britt Linde said...

hhhmmm keep your eyes off my man

Tess said...

Haha. New to your blog. love it.

Todd, Rose and Emy said...

As sickly as the girls are, how can you not enjoy the DRAMA and the cheap entertainment each week? I think i watched it switching between a crusty of disgust and an open-mouth "did-then-just-do-that". I am hooked just to see how horrible it can be:)

Chelsey said...

I hope this post wasn't intended to be a gentle way of telling me that you won't be watching with me next week. If so, you're going to have to do better than that. I mean, if we don't have pathetic women with a history of augmentation, what else do we have to buoy our self-esteems? Come back down to my level.

Collin & Traci said...

I'm absolutely THRILLED to have stumbled upon your blog through one of our many mutual friends! (I love finding new ones I hadn't previously known about.) PS, it was great to see you from afar at Jacinths reception, although I'm bummed I didn't get to say hi!

Amy Allen said...

Rebb, you are hilarious. Love the post.