Thursday, 29 October 2009

it's halloween, take off your clothes!

it's that time of year again. time for cougs to let out the inner sex kitty they are so unfairly asked to suppress.

remember last year?



hmmm. ridiculous how much changes in a year. last round involved greenwich, chocolate filled brazilian churros, green tights and some indie scenester club. (white heat anyone?)

this year will no doubt involve migrating from party to dance party. MY FAVORITE!! good people watching at least. anyway, just had to give another shout out to l-town. someday i'll stop i promise..


10 comments:

Alex said...

I would spend the whole night wrapped in that Ghost-with-extension-cord-around-neck's arms if it meant that I could relive that day.
Don't party drift.
Play with us.
You know my number.

Jordyn said...

That was the best day of my life...remember when we found my unfortunate twin on the Tube? And how those of our group wearing tights felt the wrath of my hook? And how cold it was outside but how warm it was in our hearts??

I hate that we're not there

Becky said...

please dont stop mentioning L-town.

Sara said...

Good times! We missed you on friday! I hope you got some!

Chelsey said...

We all know that you'll never stop. Please, if I know anything abou London Study Abroad, it's that you all signed an oath in blood that you would mention it at least tri-weekly. :) As for party hopping, what is the official doctrine from the FLDS on dancing?

McKenzie Mae Haggard said...

Remember how I would blog stock you last year at this time because I was so excited to go to London! I miss it to and I love that you guys dressed up for halloween there :) Don't ever stop mentioning it! Have you ever looked at my blog? I make a monthly post if not more then that on London.

mckell said...

do you think there will be a day when london doesn't cross our minds at least once?!

Todd, Rose and Emy said...

Hi Rebs. It Emy and Rose. We have now looked at your "Peter Pan" at least 3 times analyzing each character. She loves that you were Peter. She says to tell rebs hi! Sorry we don't get to see you when the parentals come. I am still going to call you back... Love ya!

mare said...

its marilee. saying hello. hi!

betsy b said...

NEVER STOP.