Wednesday, 18 February 2009

Better late than never...


so i've been meaning to bloggg about this but it's taken me a while to get to it

anyone else see he's just not that into you?
pretty sure 98% of american females saw it opening night
thoughts? i thought it was sooooooo spot on it was painful!
"girl, he's just intimidated by you and how smart you are"
hahaha!!
we seriously tell each other these things and believe them!!!
sooo embarrassing sitting there realizing 75% of all the guys i've ever thought might have been interested definitely were NOT.
i haaated the story with scarlett johansen. such a hussy in every movie i swear. although bradley cooper is painfully attractive....
anyway, michelle showed me this video that made me laugh soooo hard. way more entertaining than the actual movie. enjoy :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7C6ym5gf5s

4 comments:

Jordyn said...

I saw it and also found it painfully accurate. It was also painful to see Jennifer Aniston looking better at age 40 than I do at age 20.

Kellee Marie Cook said...

oh i agree!! It was all too accurate it made me sick. and pretty sure I saw it with a group of girls on Valentine's day night! ha. I agree with what jordyn said.. what is up with jennifer aniston lookin so hot at age 40? and as sad as it is to admit the adulter was so fine. the hot ones usually tend to be the players. curse.

Lindsey S. said...

I want to see that so bad!

betsy b said...

i'm sooo hot right now...for him that is. what a sweet piece of eye candy that i could never get sick of. his picture makes me sick.