Wednesday, 31 December 2008

so lonely.

being home is weird.
it's sooo great to see all my friends and family here but it just feels sort of strange.
i think i've slightly been in my own little world for the past few months and i'm not ready to get out of it.
it used to never matter what i looked like or what i did. i did whatever i felt like...
boys? how do i act around them? ahhhh how i love and hate them.
part of me loves going out and being all social but there is something about it that feels so superficial, isn't there?
i would so much rather have a meaningful conversation with a few people i'm close to. guy, girl, friend, boyfriend, i don't care as long as it's real.
i guess i need a new name for my blog eh? like...lyfe in the 84604? laaamme.
i'm living at home with the parents now. i need my 40 roomies...
remember how i forgot how to make decisions when i went to london?
i feel like i've been living in a dream.
welcome to the real world rebstahh. boooo!!






this has nothing to do with anything but it makes me happy :)

7 comments:

Jam Rob said...

welcome home rabbi.

come play

Alex said...

I literally had that song on my playlist, but then I thought it hit a little too close to home.
It works for you though... ha

P.S. I loved sleeping with you again.

Anna said...

That song started playing, and it was PERFECTO. I agree with Alex; it hits very close to home. Provo just looks soooo undesirable right now. Ah.

Lindsey S. said...

When I moved out of my apartment in Orem I thought it was weird when I moved back home. Talk about lame! So I can only imagine what it must feel like to be home again.

Jordyn said...

Rebbie stop making me so sad.

And the video wouldn't be so bad if it weren't for whatever face I made when I thought you were taking a picture...why did I think that was ok?!

Alex said...

So I love that you deleted your all-too-personal "If you have a Y chromosome do not read" post. The heading still shows up on blogger. It gives me a good chuckle to think of how flustered you were when you deleted it.

alison said...

boooo real life booooooooooooooooooooooooo.

call me let's play.