Friday, 7 November 2008

I'll never let go Jack...I'll never let go.

So I saw the one and only LEONARDO DiCAPRIO last night. *Sigh* We went to the premiere of Body of Lies in Leicester Square. Unfortunately Russell Crowe wasn't there but hey! Leo? I know what you're thinking: OLD NEWS. But do you know how many times we played as kids and he was my bf? I think one time Tessa and I fought over who got him so we invented "the Leo twins" (both incredibly handsome, yet perfectly our own of course). He was seriously 3 feet in front of me right when we got there but I couldn't get to my camera quick enough! We worked our way to the front but he didn't come back over to our side :( It's ok though, I just watched his lovely side profile talking to the media.


The lighting was TERRIBLE. I hate these pictures. But at least you get a feel for what it was like.


Director Ridley Scott. I didn't have anything for him to sign so I got his autograph for the cute British lad standing behind me.


He's beauty and he's grace! The man of the hour.

No comments: