Tuesday, 23 September 2008

"We're not going to see Vivaldi, we're going to see Baroque."


Okay so...this week is looking blah. I went running on Saturday way early and it was freezing cold, the sun wasn't up yet. I got that asthma ish running cough but it was hurting really badly. So 3 days later I'm still having coughing spasms, which is kind of annoying, wakes everyone in my room up in the middle of the night! Boo.

On top of that we have Kitchen Duty this week. Haha it is RIDICULOUS, we get up at the crack of dawn and have to be back at 4 PM to make everyone's dinner. We make it fun, one of the girls in my group always ends up singing Disney songs or her terrifying version of Andrea Bocelli. (I told her it was terrifying to her face, lest you think I'm gossiping.) On top of THAT, we have four days of class this week. I realize this used to be normal but seeing as I haven't had or thought about class for the past week and a half, it's going to be rough. Our classes today are an hour and a half, which leaves us two hours between class and slave duty. Lame!!! Maybe I'll go buy some cough medicine... :)

Picture for this post is going to have to be something that makes me happy...aka my good friend Graham, who you may have seen on the Bachelorette. We are officially facebook friends now so you know what that means....

Today marks day 11 without my computer. Can you tell i'm getting desperate? I'm going to get on the phone in about 5 minutes and heckle them to death. Wish me luck..

4 comments:

New SKI resort said...

ha. dang i love you. um when i saw that picture of graham my heart immediately skipped a beat and my hands started getting this weird twitching sensation. :). Facebook friends??? welp you will definitely be the next one to get married then. haha. you're crazy busy girl!! and you love it!!! stop coughing. the end. love you.

New SKI resort said...

um my name is new ski resort only because i had to for a project last semester. awkward. im trying to change it. hi my name is anna young. not new ski resort.

Kellee Marie said...

ahhh.. kitchen duty!! haha I remember those week.. it sucks but like you said you make it fun. glad your having fun. I'm jealous

amanda said...

Yea REBBIE! I stumbled on your blog and I am so excited to keep tabs on you! But not in a creepy way. No pressure. Love you, keep having fun.