Monday, 29 September 2008

Together Again

Can I even begin to describe how liberating it is to be here?? Yesterday before church I went on a walk to Kensington Park. I just sat by the fountains and read and wrote in my journal and loved my life. I have no cell phone, no car, no boys, no one to check up on me. Sounds miserable right? Haha I LOVE it. I never do my hair, just shower (sometimes :) and let it go. I have an endless supply of nice, charming, hilariously witty young ladies to spend my time with. Or I can go get lost in this huge city with no one to bother me. I feel like time just stopped and I somehow escaped everything that ever makes me stressed. How did I get so lucky? Every day I feel like I'm in a dream and I never want to wake up!


We went on a long walk on Saturday all through the countryside. This was one of my favorite churches, the cemetery was so secluded and peaceful!


Today we went to Buckingham Palace! It was the last day the State Rooms are open for the public to see. It was truly amazing...so extravagant, I cannot believe anyone actually lives there. We couldn't take pictures inside but here's me looking happy and asian outside it.

So after 15 long days of separation I am finally reunited with my one and only. It smells so new and yummy...can't tell you how happy I am!! The guy who helped me at the Apple store was British and charming and I nearly kissed him I was so excited. About my computer, not just him...I think I may just sleep with her in my arms tonight.

4 comments:

Cason and Marie said...

You should be a writer. You are so good! Did you go write in your air journal? Rebb, remember when you used to have an imaginary journal that you would write in in the air?? hahaha! BFG? I'm so glad that you got your computer back so we can see pictures! Love the new pictures.

Lindsey S. said...

Rebbie! Your pictures are so adorable! It looks like you have had some fun adventures! How have you been? I haven't seen you in so long. I'm so glad you have a blog now so I can see how you are doing!

Kellee Marie said...

reb you are making sad.. why? because I have woken up from the dream you are in. ha jk I am soo happy for you. live it up girl! ps glad you got your baby back. I don't know what I would do if I had to part with mine..

Amy Allen said...

Rebb, you are awesome. I love reading. We miss you a lot but time is flying. This blog was a great idea - both to make us giggle at you and to help you remember how much fun it is to be on study abroad!

Loves.